Six mysterious travelers unwittingly end up on Axiom Nexus.
|Timelines > Online text story|
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- On page two, "Calmed" is mistyped as "clamed."
- Several characters are name-dropped in the story, but never seen; Herr Fiend, Black Shadow, Generation One Megatron and Generation One Thundercracker.
- The TransTechs have cataloged 15,962,782 universal streams, and they have a sophisticated classification system for all the timestreams they've cataloged. Each universe they mention refers to a specific existing Transformers continuity. The classification listing begins with a noun that describes the continuity family, a number which refers to the date of origin (in the real world), and a Greek letter that indicates the form of media. For example, the "Primax 984.0 Gamma" thread refers to the Generation One Marvel Comics continuity, the first issue of which was cover-dated September 1984.
- Primax - the Generation One continuity family
- Tyran - the Movie continuity family
- Tyran 707.04 Delta - The movie itself.
- Cheetor and Cryotek both make reference to the death of Black Shadow, which happened in the previous prose story "Gone Too Far".
- ↑ Malgus was only mentioned in the story without revealing the continuity family it represented. "Bee in the City" would later confirm it was the Transformers Animated family.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.