Over the years, Transformers has been referenced and featured in other media, such as television series or films. This page lists information about Transformers in other media.
- 1 Films
- 2 Television series
- 3 Anime
- 4 Video games
- 5 Other media
- 6 Notes
- Léon (also known as The Professional and Léon: The Professional)
- Mathilda Lando, one of the protagonists, is watching an episode of The Transformers on the television.
- The main character's son is watching an episode of Transformers: Armada on the television.
- In the Fairly Oddparents episode "Beddy Bye", a sanitizer truck transforms into a robot that resembles and parodies Optimus Prime.
- Optimus Prime
- He makes an appearance in the episode "When You Wish Upon a Weinstein" at a Jewish Temple and is revealed to be a Jewish.
- He appears as one of Stewie Griffin's toys in the episode "April in Quahog".
- Chris Griffin dresses like Optimus Prime for a Halloween party in the episode "Halloween on Spooner Street", forced to change from his Bill Cosby costume.
- In the episode "Ocean's Three and a Half". He made sure Peter Griffin, Cleveland Brown and Glenn Quagmire return Carter Pewterschmidt's money on behalf of Joe Swanson, by shouting: "Do as I command!", peter simply replies: "Okay, okay, jeez."
- Megatron is shown trying to rally the Decepticons into another evil scheme when he is brought down by Negatron in "Tiegs for Two".
- He is also still voiced by Frank Welker in these episodes.
- In the episode "The Courtship of Stewie's Father", it is revealed Soundwave works at the Pawtucket Brewery after Opie's promotion allows him to take his place. He ejects a cassette that turns into a photo frame. The picture reveals he has a human wife named Denise, and has three kids with her.
- Starscream is a toy owned by Stewie Griffin.
- In the episode "Prick Up Your Ears. He was used in protection against the tooth fairy along with Man-E-Faces and SpongeBob SquarePants.
- In the episode "Games People Play", when Peter is teaching Chris in the garage, on the wall is a calender, there is a picture of Tracks' alt mode, a blue Chevy with flames on the hood, on the calender.
- "Road to the Multiverse"
- Optimus Prime via Robot Chicken universe.
Fresh Prince of Bel Air
- One of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air episodes features Will Smith playing with Razorbeast and Iguanus toys.
- In a MAD episode, Optimus Prime is spoofed as advertising a barbeque grill called The Transformin' Grill. He resembles his Generation One self, but is incorrectly said to be in the live-action films. He even said the phrase, "fate has yielded its' own reward" in this episode. Megatron, Soundwave, and Jazz also appear in the episode.
Not Going Out
Lee and Tim go to their usual bar:
- Lee: What are you doing?
- Tim *scoffing load of steroids*: These are like Energon to a Pterosaurs.
- Lee: What?
- Tim: It's Transformers — the original show, not the movie, that was a disappointment.
Proof you just can't escape the GEEWUNNERS.
- Optimus Prime is going to the toilet a lot, he goes to Ratchet and discovers he has prostate cancer, when he dies he transforms into a coffin. There is then a message from Optimus Prime telling the viewers to get regular prostate exams.
- Contains Optimus Prime and Human Torch in a reference to "Cut Down in His Optimus Prime".
- Shows Optimus Prime kicking a sick Devastator far.
- Contains the character Soundwave.
- Contains many Transformers characters, but features the character Soundwave.
- Contains Bumblebee and Sam Witwicky, Shia LaBeouf's character from the film.
- Contains many Transformers characters, but features the character Jazz.
- Contains Optimus Prime in place of the Tin Man.
- "Terms of Endaredevil"
- Contains Bumblebee.
- Contains Megatron and Starscream.
- Optimus Prime and Megatron appear in the part "Untitled robot parody" from the episode "Treehouse of Horror".
- In the SpongeBob Squarepants episode "Sand Castles In The Sand" Patrick Star builds a robot that resembles Optimus Prime.
The Story of Tracy Beaker
The Story of Tracy Beaker is an British teen drama, set in a children's home.
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
- Main article: Transwhoremers on Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt Wiki
- In the game Assassin's Creed, a window that resembles Prime's vehicle mode is seen on buildings in multiple places.
- In the game Mortal Kombat, one of Sindel's attacks is called the "Star Screamer".
- Saints Row 2 includes several Transformer-named vehicles such as a Swindle (Jeep in-game) Mixmaster (Cement truck in-game) and The Demolition Derby car duo Frenzy and Rumble (Wrecked DD cars in-game). Saints Row IV also plays the Stan Bush song "The touch", as the main character equips a power suit and says "One shall stand, one shall fall". The song also plays on the in-game radio station, The Mix 1.17.
- Optimus Prime was also seen in Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy DVD cartoon "Sex with Optimus Prime".
- On July 6th, 2009, Movie-verse Optimus Prime, voiced by Peter Cullen, aired on the Late Show with David Letterman. He guest starred to say, "The top ten things that sound cool when spoken by a giant robot".
- 10: "Jergens lotion leaves my hands silky smooth."
- 9: "Do you have these khaki's in size 114?"
- 8: "My perfect night involves a pint of Häagen-Dazs, and season three of 'Sex and the City'."
- 7: "Man, do I love me some taters."
- 6: "It was so hot in Central Park today, I saw a squirrel rubbing sunblock on his nuts."
- 5: "You seemed a little pitchy, dawg."
- 4: "Brody Jenner has added you as a friend on Facebook."
- 3: "Live from New York, it's Saturday Night."
- 2: "My parents wanted me to be a rabbi."
- 1: "All the slammin' shorties in the house say, 'Yeeeah'."
- The Starscream owned by Stewie Griffin seems to be moddled on the Zone version.