Transformers: Cyberverse is an animated series. Produced by Boulder Media Limited and distributed by Hasbro Studios, the show aired on Cartoon Network. The first season of the show, titled "Chapter 1," had eighteen eleven-minute long episodes and aired in 2018. A second season, titled "Chapter 2" is set to air in 2019.
Bumblebee is on a critical mission where lives are at stake! Only, he can’t remember what it is? It’s a good thing his best friend Windblade has found him to help repair his damaged memory chips. With each recovered memory, Bumblebee rediscovers his past adventures on Cybertron before coming to Earth. He relives fun moments when he played Cybertronian sports with his friends, and even tragic ones that would change his life. His past will shape him into becoming the hero we know today.
- Bumblebee (Jeremy Levy)
- Windblade (Sophia Isabella)
- Optimus Prime (Jake Tillman)
- Grimlock (Ryan Andes)
- Hot Rod
- Megatron (Marc Thopson)
- Starscream (Billy Bob Thompson)
- Thundercracker (Ben Bott)
- Shockwave (Ryan Andes)
- Shadow Striker (Deanna McGovern)
- Acid Storm
- Nova Storm (Saskia Marx)
Notes & TriviaEdit
- The backstory of of the war will be explored in depth in season 2.
- Megatron's and his descent into darkness will be explored in season 2.
- Optimus' transition into the prime rank and the reason why Alpha Trion chose him will be featured.
- How Shockwave lost his left hand will be shown.
- Season 2 will feature Sky-Byte.
- Arcee will have a larger role.
- Cheetor will also play a larger role and will join the autobots after learning of Megatron's true intentions.
- Some IDW characters might also appear.
- Ratchet will have a bigger role as well.
- Bumble Bee won't be the main protagonist in Season 2.
- Season 2 is expected to air in September or October.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 SDCC 2019: Transformers Cyberverse Chapter 2 NEW DETAILS