Transformers: Cyberverse is an animated series. Produced by Boulder Media Limited and distributed by Allspark Pictures, the show aired on Cartoon Network. The first season of the show, titled "Chapter 1," had eighteen eleven-minute long episodes and aired on September 1, 2018. A second season, titled "Chapter 2 : Power of the Spark" aired on Sep 7, 2019. The show has been greenlit for a third season.
Transformers: Cyberverse focuses on the adventures of Bumblebee. A damaged memory chip leads to amnesia for Bumblebee, which leads him on an adventure to recover the missing memories of Cybertron. He is joined by his friend Windblade, who journeys with him so he can remember everything, but Megatron sends his Decepticon assassins after the pair try to save their friends from harm. The duo do whatever is in their power to stop the Decepticons and Megatron from ruining the world.
- Bumblebee (Jeremy Levy)
- Windblade (Sophia Isabella)
- Optimus Prime (Jake Tillman)
- Grimlock (Ryan Andes)
- Wheeljack (Billy Bob Thompson)
- Ratchet (Todd Perlmutter)
- Hot Rod (Travis Artz)
- Prowl (Dick Terhune)
- Blurr (JC Ernst)
- Arcee (Jaime Lamchick)
- Chromia (LaTonia Phipps)
- Cheetor (TJ Nelson)
- Rack'n'Ruin (Jeremy Levy)
- Jetfire (Jeremy Levy)
- Drift (Mike Rose)
- Megatron (Marc Thompson)
- Starscream (Billy Bob Thompson)
- Thundercracker (Ben Bott)
- Shockwave (Ryan Andes)
- Shadow Striker (Deanna McGovern)
- Slipstream (Lianne Marie Dobbs)
- Soundwave (Marc Swint)
- Acid Storm (Jaime Lamchick)
- Nova Storm (Saskia Marx)
- Thrust (Tomas Virgadula)
- Lockdown (Mike Rose)
- Cobber (Saskia Marx)
- Sky-Byte (Marc Thompson
Notes & Trivia
- The backstory of of the war will be explored in depth in season 2.
- Megatron's and his descent into darkness will be explored in season 2.
- Optimus' transition into the prime rank and the reason why Alpha Trion chose him will be featured.
- How Shockwave lost his left hand will be shown.
- Season 2 will feature Sky-Byte.
- Arcee will have a larger role.
- Cheetor will also play a larger role and will join the autobots after learning of Megatron's true intentions.
- Some IDW characters might also appear.
- Ratchet will have a bigger role as well.
- Bumble Bee won't be the main protagonist in Season 2.
- Season 2 is expected to air in September or October.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 SDCC 2019: Transformers Cyberverse Chapter 2 NEW DETAILS