Timelines is a Transformers franchise that belongs to Fun Publications. Rather than having an ongoing year-to-year story from convention to convention, Timelines is a annual series of unconnected stand-alone stories that take place in pre-existing continuities or possibly in new ones unexplored.
Most of the Timelines stories have been made available at the Botcon convention, and mostly feature the characters available as convention exclusive toys that year.
- Descent into Evil - Comic book story. Ironhide and a team of Autobots attempt to stop Deathsaurus from reviving the Decepticon Empire with a clone army of Insecticons.
- Intimidation Game - Live-action script reading. Several Predacons test the loyalty of Flamewar.
- Theft of the Golden Disc - Computer animated story. Megatron and his flunkies match wits with Cryotek.
- Dawn of Future's Past - Comic book story. A Maximal relic has been stolen, and a team of explorers is called to catch the thieves.
- Games of Deception - Comic book story. A team of Autobots lead by Ultra Magnus and Grimlock face the mysterious Decepticon Bug Bite and his crew of mind-controlled followers. Games directly follows up on the ongoing story of the Fan Club comics.
Some club stories were made available via the Transformers Collectors' Club in prose form with illustrations, usually about recent toys and/or Club exclusives.
- The Dark Heart of Sandokan - Cannonball pursues an artifact.
- The Razor's Edge - Airazor does some stuff.
- The New World - Strife emerges among the Mini-Cons on the newly reformed Cybertron.
Comic book stories
In 2008, Timelines began publishing quarterly as a comic book series, available at comic book stores.
- Cheap Shots - Nightbeat does some stuff. Not yet published.