Transformers: The Veiled Threat is a mass market paperback novel that serves as prequel to the second live-action Transformers film.
- For further information, see: Wikipedia:Transformers:_The_Veiled_Threat
Writer: Alan Dean Foster
- Optimus Prime
- Bumblebee (mentioned only)
- Beachbreak- A new Autobot introduced in the book. Transforms into a military jet ski used by British commandos. Killed by Starscream
- Knockout- A stubborn new Autobot that is impatient on fighting Decepticons. Is referred to being around Bumblebee's age. He turns into a black and green motorcycle.
- Longarm- An Autobot veteran that has not done much fighting in his lifetime. He turns into a blue and white tow truck.
- Salvage- A new Autobot that turns into a red pickup truck.
- Megatron (mentioned and shown deceased)
- Blademaster- New Decepticon making his first appearance in the book. Transforms into a helicopter of unnamed origin.
- Dead End- Transforms into a red sports car.
- Dropkick- A Decepticon that is very relentless in his fighting and turns into a grey and blue pickup truck. Alt form slightly resembles Salvages in design.
- Frenzy (head only)
- Kickback- A Decepticon hoping to revive Megatron with the help of Trample and Tread. Killed by Optimus Prime.
- Macerator- A Decepticon loyal to Starscream that turns into a garbage truck with spinning blades on top. Killed by Optimus Prime. Shown as being almost as large as Optimus Prime.
- Payload- A Decepticon that turns into an Anti-aircraft tank. Powerful and intelligent. It's mentioned that he may have the job of weapons specialist in the Decepticon ranks.
- Ruination - A new decepticon that transforms into a V-22 Osprey helicopter.
- Swindle- Transforms into a red sports car, almost like Dead End's.
- Trample- Transforms into an excavator. Twin to Tread. Killed by Salvage.
- Tread- Transforms into an excavator. Twin to Trample. Killed by Ironhide.
- Robert Epps
- William Lennox
- Seymour Simmons
- Dr. Kaminari Ishihara
- Petr Andronov
- Lieutenant Pierre Morales
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.