|Generation One »|
- The Transformers (Marvel Comics) - The original Transformers comic, published by Marvel and Marvel UK in the 1980s, and later reprinted by Titan Books.
- Generations - an IDW series reprinting select issues of the Marvel book.
- Transformers in 3D - Three issues produced by Blackthorne publishers in 1987.
- G.I. Joe crossovers -- several stories from several publishers have featured G.I. Joe meeting up with the G1 Transformers.
- The Transformers (Dreamwave comic) - Several miniseries and a canceled ongoing, published by Dreamwave. The same continuity includes:
- The Transformers (IDW comic) - The current semi-ongoing series with associated mini-series and one-shot titles, largely overseen by Simon Furman. Includes:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.