- Terradive is a Decepticon from Transformers portion of the live-action film series series continuity family.
Terradive loves to dive toward unsuspecting prey with the sun behind him. The light blinds his target, and the scream of his engines terrifies them, leaving them easy pickings for the blades of his trident. With Jetblade serving as a decoy, Tomahawk will never know what hit him.
Unite for the Universe
Terradive assists Skywarp, Insecticon and Hailstorm in attacking the Autobots while Megatron took revenge on the treacherous Starscream. When Optimus Prime arrived, Megatron fled after dealing with Starscream, with Terradive and Skywarp flying escort.
- Terradive (Deluxe, 2010)
- Japanese ID number: AA-14
- Accessories: Trident
- Terradive transforms into an orange, white and black fighter jet based on the Russian Sukhoi Su-47. The trident, in it's compacted form, can be attached to the under side of the vehicle mode.
- In humanoid mode he is quite skinny for an aircraft transformer as his main wings attach to the side of his legs, and his smaller, front wings fold up with his nose cone to form the chest. A piece of grey plastic grating covers his cockpit. It has been said that Terradive has a more Aquatic face than that of a flyers face.
- On the Japanese version, the white is replace with red.