Terradive is the thrill-seeker of the Air Military Mini-Con Team, much to his more serious-minded teammates' chagrin. His favorite tactic is to dive-bomb a target, then pull up at the very last possible second. This takes a severe toll on his body (especially when he stalls or mistimes pulling up) and he's constantly having to get maintenance done to his system because of it, but the thrill, to him, is all worth it.
An alternate-universe incarnation of Terradive is partnered with the herald of Unicron Ramjet, but shares none of Terradive's personality traits - he hasn't got a personality anymore. Untold millennia of servility to the dark Transformer have left him -and his fellow Mini-Cons- little more than drones, utterly subservient to his master's will.
- Japanese name: Recon
Armada animated continuityEdit
Dreamwave Armada comic continuityEdit
Cybertron animated continuityEdit
Fun Publications Cybertron comicEdit
- Air Military Mini-Con Team (Basic, 2003)
- Japanese ID number: MM-11
- Terradive's aircraft alt-mode is similar to the Cobra Night Raven S3P recon stealthjet (which is based off the Lockheed SR-71 spyplane). He also has a third "weapon" mode, a triple-bladed claw best used by attaching him to a larger toy's arm via Powerlinx plug. He was normally only available in a three-pack with his teammates Gunbarrel and Thunderwing.
- Thrust w/ Air Military Micron (Multi-pack, 2003)
- Japanese ID number: MS-06
- The entire Air Military Team was packaged with Thrust and Inferno in a special Japanese multi-pack as well as the normal individual releases.
- Air Military Micron X-Dimension (Basic, 2003)
- Japanese ID number: MM-12
- For their X-Dimension redeco, the entire Air Military Team was redone in black, clear-black and white plastics, plus given a light white paint-wash. This set was released at normal retail, but in smaller numbers than the normal coloration.
- Unicron with Dead End (Bonus pack, 2003)
- Late in the US line, Wal-Mart stores got exclusive Unicron toys that came with the Air Military Team in a bubble attached to the top of the box. This set was sold for the normal retail price of Unicron. Hey, free Mini-Cons!
- Ramjet w/ Thunderclash, Gunbarrel, Thunderwing, & Terradive (Multi-pack, 2004)
- Available as part of a Toys "R" Us exclusive "Spring Value Pack" with his master Ramjet, this version of Thunderwing was redecoed in mostly darker shades of his original colors, though his entuire cockpit area was painted orange, the most immediately-noticeable difference. This set also came with redecoes of the Mini-Cons Thunderclash, Gunbarrel and Thunderwing.
- Stockade & Magna Stampede with Prowl & Terradive (Ultra, 2004)
- Terradive was redecoed again in Universe, this time for normal retail release, in an Ultra-level multi-pack with Stockade, Magna Stampede and the Mini-Con Prowl. It's worth noting that the packaging for this toy lists both Mini-Cons as Autobots.
- The packaging for the Toys "R" Us Ramjet sets shows an air Military Team in very different colors. Terradive ended up primarily white with medium blue accents, possibly a reference to the Generation 2 Cyberjet version of Jetfire.