I don't think Megatron's voice is Frank Welker, it sounded to different than his other voice from the movie games
It's Omega Supreme. Henshin86 23:56, February 17, 2010 (UTC)
Oh. Duuuuuuuude. Jedi Wolf 17:30, February 28, 2010 (UTC)
New characters pictures just reales:
(Will update as more come out) Trypticon95 16:27, May 6, 2010 (UTC)
What the hell??? Why is most of the War for Cybertron article ending with Prime??? It makes no sense!!! War for Cybertron is NOT Transformers: Prime!!!! It's supposed to be either War for Cybertron, G1, or WFC!!! Someone please just change them back to War for Cybertron and not Prime! Will Stormskull 15:24, July 1, 2010 (UTC)
I don't know how but a lot of people got the idea that WFC is the prequel to the Prime series for some stupid reason. They're both DIFFERENT and frankly WFC is a LOT better than that shitty cartoon. I agree completely with changing articles labelled "*Title* (Prime)" to "*Title* (WFC)". Unless someone would care to PROVE through a source that Prime and WFC are connected? This is as retarded as the whole "Sentinel Zeta Prime" title issue... --Mateo22 20pxContact 06:27, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
- I can see the confusion of this being because Sentinel Prime precedes Optimus in most continuities (not sure if it's all or most), and that he is named Zeta Prime in the game. Mrmouse45 02:23, September 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Apparently Exodus connects them, but I don't see it. Too many loopholes. --ByakuyaTALK 07:14, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
- If I have to explain this one more time I will fragging kill someone! WFC is the Basis for the PRIME?ALIGNED continuity but Exodus is what actually happened. And whoever said Prime sucks are you retarded? Have you seen episode 23 on youtube? It is awesome you douche. By Primus.....--STALL MAN 03:06, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Moved from Transformers Wiki talk:Community Portal
I don't get why the videogame War for Cybertron is said to take place in the same continuity as in Transformers: Prime.
1. War for Cybertron has different characters, and almost all of them have G1 designs and personalities. PRIME has different designs with some characters that have the same names.
2. If we keep adding War for Cybertron info on character articles belonging to the PRIME Continuity, then the pages will get too long.
User: Godzilla101 Elliott 01:25, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
One thing is for sure: Since Hasbro has confirmed WFC and Prime are in the same continuity, so at least their relationship are like Marvel G1 and G1 cartoon until any further stories to support they are completely the same.
WOuld anyone happen to know if the Wii version sucks? I'd buy this game as long as it hasn't suffered the same fate as ROTF where the PS3 and Xbox version look amazing but the Wii version is worse than Superman 64. Takhamavahu 06:19, October 5, 2010 (UTC)
What do you think the chances are that in WFC 2, Optimus dies and Hot Rod takes over, and then Megatron is rebuilt into Galvatron? Helix341 18:45, April 11, 2011 (UTC)Helix341