Picciesm These are png's, so remember to turn them into JPG's.
Otherwise- I can pull out stills from the fight animations. (Some of which are quite nice.) How do ppl feel about the existing character pics for the fighters, Autobot and Decepticon? Attached? Not so much? -Derik 21:55, 30 May 2007 (UTC)
- The only guy I think particularly needs a new image is Mainframe, whose image, frankly, is crap. -LV 23:50, 30 May 2007 (UTC)
- Agreed. I think the others look okay with the backgrounds, the size is good, the quality is there. Mainframe's the dude we need a non-cruddy version of. --M Sipher 23:51, 30 May 2007 (UTC)
- He's not playable agaisnt yet,s o there's nothing to 'rip.'
- (Playing as a Decepticon is fun!) -Derik 00:08, 31 May 2007 (UTC)
- Well, once he can be played against, we'll be able to screencap him anyway! What good ARE you? -LV 00:11, 31 May 2007 (UTC)
Is this game still online?
When last I checked, I couldn't play it. MR. Q (I'm a GUY) 13:55, 21 March 2008 (UTC)
Is this still canon?
Q: If a piece of Transformerdom disappears into the æther, never again to be available to anyone anywhere, does it still exist as a significant part of the Transformers universe? Is it still canon? I'm serious.—Starfield 14:12, 27 August 2008 (UTC)