That bit about how the Fallen was created by Pat Lee? In the latest edition of Wayward's Insecticomics it is said that it was actually Furman who created the character, that Lee just did the design. When I asked her about it, she posted this transcript which backs that up. --KilMichaelMcC 14:46, 26 April 2007 (UTC)
OK so I just left line in the trivia, cos I thought it was funny.
* So he's the henchman of a evil being, has mystical supernatural powers, is a badass and is on fire? Someone might want to file a law suit.
Can it stay or should I take it back down?
Anyone notice that his head is very Soundwave-y? When i first saw him, i clearly recognized his head as soundwave's with added badassery.--Skyglide 05:35, 30 May 2008 (UTC)
(SOMEBODY IN THAT MOVIE DAMN WELL BETTER BE ON FIRE.) --ItsWalky 19:39, 5 June 2008 (UTC)
Fallen, Bludgeon and Megs
I don't know about Bludgeon, but there is a connection between the Fallen and Megs: IDW Megatron's Cybertronian body is based off of the Fallen, right down to the design of the Fusion Cannon. User:GWolfv2 21.07 June 11
A trivia fact about the removal of references to The Fallen in conjunction with RotF is removed by an anonymous editor the same day it is added to the article... coincidence, or attempt by the filmmakers to edit out our reference to their edits?--Inevitable Betrayal 02:28, 6 August 2008 (UTC)
- Curse their sudden but inevitable betr-- oh. - Jackpot 04:26, 6 August 2008 (UTC)
- That depends. Do we rank high enough on Bay or the crews' radar to warrant removal? -- SFH 04:43, 6 August 2008 (UTC)
Movie Fallen Trivia
Need to be sorting before being put into the article.
- If you look closely at the render of his design, The Fallen has red outlines which resemble flowing magma. This may be the way that his G1 counterpart, flaming self is incorporated. As he reappears in the trailer his body appears to be covered in flames, much like his previous G1 form. OH YEAH!
- The Fallen's face is an almost perfect likeness of the Decepticon symbol. Also, If you look at the top of the Fallen's head, he looks like a Pharaoh wearing the Nemes headdress.
- According to the comic comic adaptation of Revenge of the Fallen, the reason why the Decepticon symbol looks like the Fallen is that the faction that would later call themselves the Decepticons would get holographic messages from the Fallen, who, while in his prison, asked the evil ones to come to the planet he was on and set him free. As a result of this, his face was heavily blurred. Because of the reception, the result was the Fallen's face looking like the future Decepticon symbol. When the faction needed a symbol to separate themselves from their former bretheren, they chose the blurred image of the Fallen.
- Lorenzo di Bonaventura compared him to Judas Iscariot.
- He has a double crotch like Starscream.
- He appears to have the ability to teleport in a rush of flames.
- The screenwriters say that The Fallen holds the key to life on both Earth and Cybertron, the Transformers' home planet.
- At least his toy doesn't have blocks for hands.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found