Any chance of putting in a note of what exactly a 'Tail-slide' is? Yes, I'm of the 'Tail-light' mentality, as it's a word I'm more familiar with, along with 'Midshift', but those are obviously not the official names, so I'm not going to argue THAT point. That would just be stupid. Still wondering what the hell a 'Tail-slide' is, though.

A quick Google search tells me it's a skateboarding maneuver. --ItsWalky 19:29, 8 January 2007 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.