Talking with Walky, it seems Sunstreaker will become our "poster boy" for how to lay out a character page thanks to his being in multiple continuities and having multiple toys WITHOUT having too much to keep track of. I've done some tweaking to organize the different sections in what I hope is a logical manner, I THINK all that remains is to fill out said sections. Thoughts on the matter are appreciated... - User: M Sipher
Boss. I love it. I've been kinda wondering how this goes together... -Derik 09:07, 29 March 2006 (UTC)
Marvel Comics Continuity
I'm starting to question the wisdom of incorporating both UK and US continuity bits in just the one "Marvel comics continuity" section. There are tons of stuff here that, for me (grew up on just the US stuff), simply never happened. I can't speak to whether these are verifiable or not. But in one case, the mention of Galvatron's "dream-inducing bug," just BEFORE the mention of Sunstreaker's presence during the Blaster/Grimlock fight on the moon, strikes me as out of place. Shouldn't that come AFTER this event?
- yes, it should. -Derik 02:38, 14 June 2006 (UTC)
"There also appears to be little chance of a reissue of the toy, as this mold has been stated by Hasbro and Takara representatives to be one of several toys whose original molding has been either lost or in a state of disrepair too extensive to justify the cost of re-casting."
When was this stated?
From Steve-o' BotCon notes: "It was reiterated that the tooling for G1 Mirage and G1 Wheeljack are 'gone'. Aaron further described them as 'long-since depleted', which would indicate that they wore out and were possibly disposed of, rather than having simply disappeared like some tools seem to do."
No word on Sunstreaker.--Nevermore 21:52, 21 November 2006 (UTC)
A Fearsome Warrior?
Never could understand why Sunstreaker was described as being such an effective warrior. What exactly could he do? His Strength was a runtish 184.108.40.206.213 21:55, 12 April 2007 (UTC)
- Tech spec numbers rarely had anything to do with characters' portrayal elsewhere. --ItsWalky 22:31, 12 April 2007 (UTC)
- And it hasn't changed to this day. Sometimes it seems like whomever decides tech-spec numbers has a bunch of magnetic-backed cards with numbers printed on them, and he or she throws them at a whiteboard marked out with the tech spec categories. Where ever they land, that's what you see on packaging. :D --FFN 06:27, 13 September 2007 (UTC)
Where's the number?
Isn't there supposed to be a Japanese ID Number for this toy? Unless it wasn't released in Japan?
- Apparently he wasn't released as a single toy. I do recall he was released as part of a rather rare multi/versus-pack with Skids a Decepticon. --FFN 06:27, 13 September 2007 (UTC)
- Right in his toy section, you'll find the info: "Sunstreaker's only release in Japan was in the VS-Z set, along with Buzzsaw and Skids." There you have it. --Detour 06:31, 13 September 2007 (UTC)
Why does the description of Universe Sunstreaker say Sideswipe will get a new chest? Judging by the design it looks like they'll just switch the hands around, make a new head and just make him transform facing the other way... --Detour 02:43, 17 February 2008 (UTC)
Hail and Farewell
Since Ryall and the AHM author now say the mosaic isn't canon, should we remove the reference, or put it in it's own subsection GWolfv2
- Yeah, somebody probably quickly threw that there in 2007. --FFN 04:25, 17 February 2008 (UTC)