Is the G2 thing really appropriate for Straxus? I'd think those events and his relationship with Jhiaxus (such as it was) would go in the G1 portion, just prior to the Bridge ot Nowhere stuff. -Derik 17:43, 8 August 2006 (UTC)
I'm thinking there should be a note about all this clone-brain stuff in Straxus' UK comics section explaining just why (in real-world reasoning) the fuck all this went down. ANOTHER BRAIN. IN MY OWN HEAD! --M Sipher 06:02, 9 August 2006 (UTC)
- Does Galvatron-who-is-Straxus go int his section? (That goyu would have a quadruple identity crisis, beign simultaneously Galvatron, Megatron, Straxus-- and the hapless Decepticon Guard who was rebuilt into Megatron's likeness.) -Derik 06:15, 9 August 2006 (UTC)
- He'd be covered on the "Galvatron" page, I figure - the other main comics Galvatron (from the US series) has his own article as "Galvatron II," so then the original Galvatron would just be "Galvatron" and would go on that article. - Chris McFeely 10:29, 9 August 2006 (UTC)
- So, just to make sure I have this right...
- The Galvatron (G1) article chronicles the adventures Megatron who had been re-created as Galvatron in Animated continuity, and the adventures fo Straxus who was re-created as Galvatron in comics continuity. And presents them as the same character.
- The adventures of Megatron whow as recreated as Galvatron in Marvel comics continuity, OTOH, are relegated ot the article on Galvatron II?
- That seems kinds wonky.-Derik 14:36, 9 August 2006 (UTC)
- No, the adventures of Galvatron II are relegated to the article on Galvatron II. --ItsWalky 14:47, 9 August 2006 (UTC)
- I'm saying that Galvatron II seems to make more 'sense' to be in the Galvatron article.
- Unless you're saying thatGalvatron, like Cyclonus, it doesnt' amtter what Transformer(s) he was made out of. -Derik 20:59, 9 August 2006 (UTC)
- That, though, assumes it is a hard fact that UK-Galvatron was made from Straxus-Megatron, which it's not. And anyway, if he was Straxus-Megatron, he HAD a copy of Megatron's brainwaves in him, so mentally, he's as much Galvatron as 'toon Galvy or Galvy II - Straxus could just be rattling around in there as well. - Chris McFeely 22:23, 9 August 2006 (UTC)
- But now you're getting into almsot theological questions of what makes na individual.
- Optimsu Prime's spark struggled forth from the matrix into his dead body to return to life.
- Optimus was restored from a copy of his mind made moments before he died.
- There's no real BOTH of these could not have happened int he same continuity. Would botht he resulting beings be Optimus Prime then? -Derik 23:57, 9 August 2006 (UTC)
IDW: Straxus and... Straxus.
Were either of these actually mentioned by name? If not, I'm inclined to change one or both to "a robot matching Straxus' description" or "a Cybertronian closely resembling Straxus" with the caveat of "It is unknown if these two Cybertronians share any connection."--RosicrucianTalk 21:19, 20 June 2008 (UTC)
http://simonfurman.wordpress.com/2008/06/17/wheels-on-fire/#comment-3627 - SanityOrMadness talk page 21:54, 13 July 2008 (UTC)