With Cybertron establishing that Atlantis crashed on earth and humanity was terrorized by Decepticons for millions of years, it's not hard to see that a type of "Beast Wars" probably did take place. The Transformers basically shaped Earth's culture based on that premise.
Bold textThis page obviously needs work, to offer some explanation of the Beast Wars/UT connection stuff, if such a thing can be explained. Or maybe it needs to be deleted, and be covered on a Sky Shadow (BW) page or Jetfire's page, I dunno. Just thought I'd put it up and see. --KilMichaelMcC 22:36, 9 June 2006 (UTC)
- I vote delete and just make a note on the BW guy's page. As funny as the italicaized opener you wrote be. --M Sipher 22:37, 9 June 2006 (UTC)
...clearly I haven't read sky Shadow's extend bio. Where can I do this?
- How... truly bizare. I love it, mind you...
- Was Sky Shadow in The Gathering? (I feel like he was, but I dont' rightly remember) depending how you bend it,t hat COULD fit the cartoon... -Derik 05:23, 10 June 2006 (UTC)
- Sky Shadow was in The Gathering. Every Hasbro-released non-show BW guy was, save for Razor Claw and Jawbreaker. - RolonBolon 05:28, 10 June 2006 (UTC)
- Was Scavenger/TM Inferno in it? I'm just asking out of curiosity.
So yeah. This is a tch odd. No matter how yu bend it, eh cant' have been 'snet' to Earth in pretty much any version of BW we know of. Which makes it seem like maybe there are version of BW's timeline we DON'T know of. (Specifically, in Armada's past.)
I'm down with that. -Derik 05:35, 10 June 2006 (UTC)
- The thought occurs to me of a conflict called the Beast Wars that took place on prehistoric Earth between a sub-group of UT Megatron's Decepticons called "Predacons" and some other folks called Maximals. --KilMichaelMcC 05:50, 10 June 2006 (UTC)
- They were just an army of Armada Predacon. --ItsWalky 05:56, 10 June 2006 (UTC)
Or we can blame the Unicron Singularity liek the comic does. --M Sipher 06:53, 10 June 2006 (UTC)
Hey, primal and megs seemed to have visited the jungle planet, maybe those guys had something to do with this.