I swear to god, I am making NONE OF THIS UP, and making only very MINIMAL extrapolation. This is actually what S.T.A.R.S. is like.
...I think I'll include a bibliography at the end, sicne an article liek this is less a recitation of what happened than a cross-referencing and uncovering of what is actually already there. -Derik 09:12, 29 March 2006 (UTC)
Wouldn't Spike be a probable member as well? He is wearing the patch in that pic.
So there's this thing on e-bay...  Is that a JAPANESE Stars-kit? I know there was an e-hobby stars thing recently... (MP-2?) is this it? Or did Japan actually get STARS?-Derik 04:37, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
- I believe the e-Hobby STARS program was debunked as just a rumor. The auction there appears to be what it says it is, a promo package sent to stores to get them to pick up the product, along with some extra paperwork thrown in.--MCRG 04:54, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
There's a sentence under "Non-fiction" that reads "The establishment S.T.A.R.S. organization directly their defeat in the first pack-in story Reinforcements from Cybertron." Somethings wrong with it, but i dont know exactly what its trying to say, so i dont know how to fix it. Evil-yuusha 19:15, 4 May 2007 (UTC)
"For some reason, Nemesis has a real grudge against S.T.A.R.S." What does that mean? - Jackpot 20:39, 27 August 2007 (UTC)
- No clue. But you really ought not delete red links to not-yet-create articles. Broken external links, yes, broken internal links, no. -Derik 22:59, 27 August 2007 (UTC)
- I didn't know I had. Feel free to re-link whatever you think got unlinked. Edit: Wait, do you mean the in-Wiki links in the old "Sources Cited" section? Those have all become storylinks within the main text. The only one that really got deleted was the Satellite of Doom, which pertained only to Decepticon-allied humans. Like I said, I thought that topic was really too big to try to cover in this article, especially since there's no mention of them within the actual S.T.A.R.S. fiction. If you want to make that connection, I'd recommend creating a separate article and mentioning it here with a link. Or maybe even just creating a subsection of Human and doing the same. - Jackpot 23:15, 27 August 2007 (UTC)
- *shame* Clearly I did not read close enuf. -Derik 04:22, 28 August 2007 (UTC)
- In the Resident Evil games, S.T.A.R.S. is the special task force that the player's character is a part of. In Resident Evil 3, the big bad is a hulking genetically-engineered monstrosity named Nemesis that is hunting down and slaughtering the members of S.T.A.R.S. I should probably link the joke to the Resident Evil Nemesis on Wikipedia. -- Dark T Zeratul 04:52, 28 August 2007 (UTC)
US AND JAPANESE STARS
Hi. I happened to get to this article throught the Ratchet page, which said that he at first was only available in japan as part of the STARS mailaway. So I think if anyone can do it, make a list of figures that were available as mailaways through this and then maybe note/separate into lists which figures were available in the US/Japan/bothBlack kille 17:25, January 17, 2010 (UTC)