Just a quick check. Rhinox vs. Tankor together or seperate?
- Dumb Tankor, pre-Rhinox is a separate entry. --ItsWalky 16:02, 23 May 2006 (UTC)
- ...why? Are we going by Megatron/Galvatron logic? These two never co-existed tho... makign them 1 entry is an order of magnitude less complicated.
- TFU Tankorr seperate, yes. -Derik 20:28, 23 May 2006 (UTC)
- Because dumb Tankor is a separate personality shell program that is not Rhinox. The two were never meant to mingle; Rhinox's spark merely POWERS the body and program (plus makes the Maximals reluctant to hurt Tankor.) Just as Thrust is a separate entry from Wasipnator, and Jetstorm will be separate from Silverbolt. --M Sipher 20:31, 23 May 2006 (UTC)
If that control art is going to be in the article, I think it would be far better off down in the toys section. --KilMichaelMcC 22:31, 2 August 2006 (UTC)
- See: http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Transformers_Wiki_talk:Community_Portal#Control_art
- --ItsWalky 22:36, 2 August 2006 (UTC)
So, uh, with the Sourcebook fuckery, are we going to merge the two articles? —Interrobang 06:42, 5 January 2008 (UTC)
- I vote no. We have to acknowledge the idiotic insinuation, unfortunately. --M Sipher 06:49, 5 January 2008 (UTC)
pic needed of Rhinox in Allspark from BM
We need a screencap of Rhinox communicating with Primal from the Allspark just so there's a place for a "Rhinox is Death" joke. I'd do it myself since I have the DVD's, but I have no idea how to get a screencap (PrtSc doesn't work on video media for some reason) --FortMax 21:38, 19 April 2008 (UTC)