The CGI model of Leobreaker being designed to have a more coherent hand mode that was based on an earlier design is debatable. Looks more to me like the toy only with fingers and a thumb 'magically' appearing out of nowhere, but that's me.
- We have photos of the earlier design. I should upload those. --ItsWalky 18:23, 18 January 2007 (UTC)
- Done! --ItsWalky 18:36, 18 January 2007 (UTC)
- Trust me... erm, first guy who didn't register, if you watch Leobreaker's combiner sequence closely, you'll see (via some sneaky camera angles to hide the fact) that they used the one of the earlier prototype designs for the arm mode, then modified it to more closely reflect the final toy. His waist rotates so that his legs face in a different direction to his torso on the arm mode, and his cat-mid-torso flaps end up on the opposite side as opposed to the final toy. Additionally, the Liger Convoy arm has flip-out four claws, just like how the original design of Leobreaker only gave him two claws per lower arm/wrist arm, not three per arm.
- On the actual toy, Takara added this crappy detailing over the gap where the fingers for the combined arm mode were once hidden. You can tell really easily by the molding lines on it. To me, they made a mediocre figure with a decent and possibly fun combined mode into an even more mediocre figure with a crap combined mode. Dissapointing, but that's budget for you. --FFN 19:05, 18 January 2007 (UTC)
I would lean towards to thinking this article should be at "Leobreaker (UT)," with Overhaul as the redirect, with the character's role being somewhat more prominent in his second form than in his original. --KilMichaelMcC 08:36, 23 April 2006 (UTC)
My gut reaction is to say "No, you always have to start with the first body", but...we don't have the pages at Optronix, Ariel and A3. I guess what I really mean is "You have to start with the first body that appeared fictionally", but...Wing Saber, not Wing Dagger. So I guess what I REALLY really mean is "You have to start with the first toy". -LV 17:18, 23 April 2006 (UTC)
- "First toy" seems right to me. We do have Rodimus Prime redirecting to Hot Rod, after all. --126.96.36.199 20:00, 23 April 2006 (UTC)