Robot Masters would be a better title for the article, when it's made. After all, we have articles at Robots in Disguise and Generation 2, rather than either prefixed with "Transformers:". --Suki Brits 06:28, 14 April 2006 (UTC)
Is there a reason why this isn't in chronological order anymore? X-BoB58 02:08, 8 May 2006 (UTC)
- Robot Masters does not occur in American continuity. (Nor does BWII. Our Primal does not possess the Matrix.) --ItsWalky 02:13, 8 May 2006 (UTC)
I don't realy agrea with that but I guess your the admin... X-BoB58 02:28, 8 May 2006 (UTC)
Says BWX Primal was designed for Cybertron and "slapped into the ann line at the last minute." Do we know that? I would imagine it was always intended to be used in both to help ammeliate the cost.
Why aren't there any images of Optimal Optimus in this article? ~Ithekro
I've hear a lot of so-and-so about the Japanese view on bat-primal as G1 convoy.
Nothing that I can make out. --Ratbat 11:06, 3 November 2006 (UTC)
- The first sentence under the name says Konboi ga Amason de Megatoron to ta ta ka tsu ta to ki no sugata. As I have no idea what words are being referred by the Hiragana, I've put the symbol transliteration separate except the obvious one. It seems to say something about Convoy fighting Megatron in the Amazon and changing shape. Interrobang 18:02, 3 November 2006 (UTC)
- “When Convoy battled Megatron in the Amazon, this was his appearance. In order to protect the homes and peace of all living creatures, he changed.”
It would appear he took on this appearance in order to more appropriately battle Megatron in the Amazon jungles. --DrSpengler 18:17, 3 November 2006 (UTC)
- Ah, I didn't think of that angle. I just assumed they were referring to the Convoy that we call Optimus Primal. --Ratbat 23:55, 3 November 2006 (UTC)
- Ga was really confusing me, as my dictionary said it meant "moth". Interrobang 18:41, 3 November 2006 (UTC)
- Ah, "ga" is actually a particle, though there is a noun "ga" as well. You just kinda have to look at the context. --DrSpengler 18:59, 3 November 2006 (UTC)
man, whatever steve-o
BURNING HEART-O PROTECT MY BALLS!!! -hx 13:54, 6 November 2006 (UTC)
How come nobody mentions how OpOp's techspecs reference Jetfire? They have the same kind of jet engine, or something like that. Little nifty tidbits like that, 'that's' the kinda stuff we should have here. Honestly.
I know the TRU two pack Primal - Megatron set comes with "Possession". Heck, mine did. But while carousing for TFs recently, I realized that the ones in the store NOW have Cheetor's "Equal Rites". Anyone else experiancing this apparent running change?
- Blech. Equal RITES? I meant Equal Measures. I must have had Discworld on the brain or something. --Terrocon Blot 08:32, 8 March 2007 (UTC)
Optimal Optimus's handheld gun
Did Primal the handheld gun from his Optimal for mon the show? I've been trying to figure out which versions of the various BW toys are closest to the show models, and Optimal Optimus is one of the easy ones (i.e, not slightly different shade of plastic that is hard to judge by tfu.info photos). --FortMax 17:35, 27 April 2007 (UTC)
Which version of Primal was called Blackjack? --Andrusi 15:56, 4 May 2007 (UTC)
- Original ape. --ItsWalky 16:11, 4 May 2007 (UTC)
Re: Titanium Optimal Optimus, "Some fans have identified it more as a representative of Megatron from the final episodes of Beast Machines than as Optimus Primal." Where does this statement come from? Is there actual discussion somewhere on the Web about this? At a glance, that face looks pretty damn Primalicious to me, but if there really are fans who think otherwise... - Jackpot 05:54, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
- At a guess, it's because he has no ape mode. --ItsWalky 06:23, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah, I got that part. But with Primal's face, it seems like a leap to say it's "more representative" of Megatron, so I'm questioning the statement that "some fans" actually think of the toy that way. If anyone can point to an Allspark thread or something, then I'll buy it. But otherwise, I think that line should be deleted. EDIT: Okay, I've changed the line to retain the observation without the questionable judgement. - Jackpot 21:26, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
So, does McDonalds Primal go in Merch or Beast Machines? --Chiasaur11
Automated transfer of Problem Report #9173
The following message was left by Tenor guy9986 via PR #9173 on 2008-05-09 12:47:37 UTC
There are many examples of inappropriate content on this page that need to be cleaned up. Specifically, most of the comments on this page's pictures, and a synopsis of Beast Wars that refers to Optimus Primal as a voodoo zombie that eats Optimus Prime's spark.