I removed the "Marvel Comics" section because, as I recall, the ship the Decepticons arrived on Earth in had a completely different name. Didn't Galvatron destory it in Target: 2006 or something? --DrSpengler 03:30, 26 July 2006 (UTC)
Alright, I just checked my copy of Traget: 2006 part 7 and it wasn't mentioned by any name before Galvatron blew it up. However, I could swear on a stack of bibles it had a different name than "Nemesis" in some other issue. But, if I'm wrong, go ahead and re-add a Marvel Comics section. --DrSpengler 03:39, 26 July 2006 (UTC)
- It never had a name until Beast Wars. --ItsWalky 04:45, 26 July 2006 (UTC)
Cool. Added the Marvel info, then. --DrSpengler 05:44, 26 July 2006 (UTC)
- Wasn't Shockwave's underwater base in US #72 supposed to be the Nemesis? It was never said so outright in the story (leaving wriggle room I suppose) but the letters page confirmed it. It's one of the places wherte the US and UK stories are in obvious conflict. -Derik 12:36, 26 July 2006 (UTC)
- Yeah. That's another Uk/US conflicty bit. And Furman wrote both! Bad Furman! --ItsWalky 14:38, 26 July 2006 (UTC)
- The UK letters page never directly addressed the Nemesis thing,b ut it did say that time wars had caused a new timeline, where TF:TM was no longer the future. Presumably this means Galvatron never arrived and thus never destroyed the Nemesis.
- The Earthforce seems to be set in the original timeline. With Matrix quest occouring in BOTH...
- ...head hurts. -Derik 17:55, 26 July 2006 (UTC)
What about the "other" Nemesis from the toon?
Was there any offical name given to the ship built on earth in the cartoon pilot that looked just like the nemesis? The only place that may have had its name (if there is one) would be the show bible or the original scripts for MTMTE (not the badly-edited dictation found on the Metrodome DVDs). Anybody have AWESOME INSIDE SOURCES that has landed them scans of the script? --FortMax 18:38, 26 July 2006 (UTC)
- They didn't mention a name for the ship found in the jungles of Central/South America either,though Megatron did retrieve the Heart of Cybertron,from it and after which he proceeded to tear the Autobot new exhaust ports. ChoHIlqoq 01:01, 30 December 2007 (UTC)
The Nemesis and the Beast Wars
Anyone find it odd how - despite BOTH G1 continuities clearly showing the Ark being downed after being boarded, WITHOUT the Nemesis attacking it, AND the fact that there ARE active Transformers who were witness to that attack (like Ravage) who could tell the record straight - the Beast Wars continuity STILL says that the Ark was shot down by the Nemesis? You would think that SOMEWHERE down the road, someone like Ravage or Laserbeak or Optimus Prime or someone would stand up and say "The hell? That's not how it happened! Here's how it went down..."
- Uh. Well, the Marvel telling could certainly work with how the Beast Wars gives it. I mean, the Nemesis shoots up the Ark real good. So much that Optimus Prime decides to forfeit the whole thing and crash it into Earth. And which Autobot is going to record the whole thing as being Optimus Prime's fault? Other than Optimus Prime himself? History isn't always so straightforward. Ask any random joe about the Iraq war, and you'll get thirty different versions. Hell, if you ask Ravage or Laserbeak and they'd probably say the Nemesis shot down the Ark, because that may be how they interpreted it, or the fib is better than "Optimus Prime crashed it to spite us." --ItsWalky 16:17, 7 October 2006 (UTC)
should there be a mention of the Nemesis from the prequel novel to the film?
- That'd be a separate entry, under Nemesis (movie). - Dark T Zeratul 20:12, 29 March 2007 (UTC)
- See, that's part of the stupidity of splitting the movie off into its own continuity family. -Derik 20:30, 29 March 2007 (UTC)
Beast Wars Picture?
I was just woundering if we can get a picture or two of the Beast Wars version of the Nemesis? -- Awar 14:53, 7 May 2007 (UTC).
I made an edit some time ago mentioning the Decepticon flagship in Armada and someone deleted labeling it as Speculative and Incorrect. If you watch very first episode you can actually see the fight between the flagships and the Decepticon ship is clearly the Nemesis. Also the Micron Legend episode of the first ep clearly has the Destron Flagship quote--Black kille 01:27, 3 July 2009 (UTC)