Okay, this is a little ridiculous. If you have to slap a continuity identifier on a slang term, maybe this doesn't need a page.--RosicrucianTalk 01:45, 6 June 2008 (UTC)

I really think this should be under Mudflap (slang) like it was originally. Just like the swear "Slag" is under Slag (slang). The most distinctive part of it is that it's a slang term not thatit just happens to be from Animated. Definately think it's a distinctive enough bit of TF slang to have a page.-- 02:06, 6 June 2008 (UTC)

Yeah, if this page stays, the paranthetical should be (slang). With (Animated) it's misleading, suggesting an Animated character of that name. --KilMichaelMcC 02:07, 6 June 2008 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.