Should we add a voice actor credit for Tom Kenny to this guy, since David Kaye said at his first panel that he's Sumdac? -Rotty 19:45, 2 July 2007 (UTC)
- Any reason his name is "Cadmus" backwards? Some kind of DC nod or something?--MCRG 03:00, 3 July 2007 (UTC)
- More likely I would say it's a reference to the Greek mythological Cadmus (from which DC took the name). He was a king who sowed the teath of a dragon sacred to Ares, they grew into powerful and warlike fighting "men" (sometimes depicted as skeletons) which he feared so much he set them to fight each other until almost all were destroyed. Seeing how Isaac is a "king" of future Detroit and creates artificial men (robots) (perhaps from the "teeth" ie parts of Decepticon tech? ) that's likely where they're going with it I'd guess. Maybe Sumdac robots are something the Decepticons want to use as a new army to take over Earth?--ZacWilliam 10:40, 3 July 2007 (UTC)
As far as the name is concerned, I also think that Sumdac's first name "Isaac" is more than likely a nod to Isaac Asmiov, known as the Grand Master of Science Fiction who wrote quite a bit on robots (he was actually the first to even USE the word robotics). --126.96.36.199 17:13, 27 December 2007 (UTC)
improve the profile?
Anyone else think it's time we made his profile more showaccurate, less jokey have a goey? I'm sorry to use new fangled techno babble, but I feel strongly on this User:GWolfv2
- Can you be more specific? You want there to be fewer jokes? If yes then I'd disagree. I like the tone. It fits his character.--Suzyprime 05:30, 2 March 2008 (UTC)
Anyone else think he looks like Dr. Quack from Courage?
Lol he does look a little like Dr. Vindaloo, I had almost forgotten about that show. Still, Its probably just superficial.
- They both have Indian accents, they're both on Cartoon Network... But they don't look alike. Dynamus Prime 17:03, 24 February 2008 (UTC)
Should it be noted that almost anything he makes by himself in the animated series ends up in total failure, and that it's a miracle how he got so far with his robots?--Grand-majin 22:21, 26 January 2008 (UTC)
Where is it stated in the show that Sari was adopted? Can't we just leave it as 'father'?
- It states it in the character write-ups available in promotional materials sent everywhere. See Sari's talk page. --ItsWalky 03:28, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
It says in the Trivia section that he has an Indian accent in the English dub. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Animated's original dialouge writen in American-English? I fail to see where the idea of it being exported from another country for North American/English speaking audience. Metal Gear NOIZE 20:01, 27 May 2008 (UTC)
While I do like the joke about the pouch on his glove, I have to point out that he actually has pouches on his gloves on the normal character model as well. They are just black, which is why they aren't that visible on the top picture. Maybe we need a new caption?