Do we want to start listing toys that are store exclusives as such, and if so, how far do we break it down? "Category: Target Exclusive", "Category: BotCon Exclusive", so on and so forth? "Category: Other Exclusive" for your market sevens and suchlike... -hx 17:09, 2 June 2006 (UTC)
- I'm not sure that's a road we want to go down, but if there's a desire for it, I'd try to keep things as simple as possible. "Market 7s" is definitely too far, and aren't really intended as exclusives anyway.
- Incidentally, although I'm normally not a fan of snarky comments within an article (captions for pictures being another matter entirely), I love the "Why Exclusives?" section. A very well-done argument (with comments against nay-sayers, yes) for why these things exist.--G.B. Blackrock 17:26, 2 June 2006 (UTC)
- That's why the article exists in the first place. I figure the wiki is the perfect place to archive information on the WHYS and HOWS of this hobby and franchise, not just character information. Expect articles on "unpaintable plastic", "die-cast metal", the design process, and etc.
- As for Categorizing exclusives... I'm reluctant. I agree that it should only be a single "Exclusives" category that covers everything IF, IF we have one... I'm unsure if we need that category, though. --M Sipher 19:16, 2 June 2006 (UTC)
- "Die-Cast Metal: The Myth Exposed" ;) --G.B. Blackrock 22:09, 2 June 2006 (UTC)
God hates you and doesn't want you to have toys. Brilliant. Now someone give me $300 for the Botcon Axalon pack. - Doogles 21:11, 21 July 2006 (UTC)
- Somebody give me a ride to Target? It's only about 700 kilometres or so. Betsumei 05:23, 26 July 2007 (UTC)
Didn't there use to be a link to Tengu's explanation on ATT as to why we're never getting a new mold for BC? --M Sipher 17:52, 3 February 2008 (UTC)