Okay, there seems to be some dispute as to where this article should go. I'm positive that we can talk this out like reasonable people...I think...I hope...-- SFH 01:53, 17 February 2008 (UTC)
- I was undoing all the edits so the article could be moved back. Apperently I misinterperted the "WARNING: You are editing an out-of-date revision of this page. If you save it, any changes made since this revision will be lost." message thinking it would allow stuff to me moved back to the page.
- Any way, we have Elita One, Elita-One and Elita-1. And we don't have suffixes for Thunder Clash. The only time we use the suffex is if two articles would be at the same location otherwise. --FortMax 01:59, 17 February 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, all the original history was moved to Elita One (G1). An admin is going to have to delete the article to move it back (which I think is unneccessary, but it's not something I'm willing to fight for). -- SFH 02:02, 17 February 2008 (UTC)
- In my opinion, this page don't have necessarily to be deleted. It can be redirect to Elita One (G1) or Elita One (disambiguation). Um, well. (I prefer it be redirected to Elita One (G1), though.) -- TX55 02:02, 17 February 2008 (UTC)
- Actually, I think what FortMax wants is to delete the page so that Elita One (G1) can be moved there. -- SFH 02:17, 17 February 2008 (UTC)
That's against the rules, ya know. ]:' The 'Bee :) 23:38, 25 February 2008 (UTC)
- Why do you think mine was unfunny? I think the other joke was unfunny.
Any other ideas that do not involve bad humor? Something Thunderblast-y? The 'Bee :) 23:49, 25 February 2008 (UTC)