How about a blurb in his Animated series sumery about how he often mistakenly tracked Dinobot II due to the shared spark? X-BoB58 00:06, 14 May 2006 (UTC)
There needs to be a mention here of his Cybershark drone/rifle. Iron Moose 22:25, 9 June 2006 (UTC)
Could someone replace the caption underneath Depth charge's pic? It really isn't that funny at all. I don't care what it is changed to but right now it is pretty lame
- No. --M Sipher 00:43, 24 November 2006 (UTC)
And why not?
- It's a running gag in Walky's "Shortpacked" webcomic, which is popular amongst the Transformer fandom. In regards to the caption, I think it's more a battle of wills at this point, personally. --DrSpengler 18:06, 25 November 2006 (UTC)
- I've never even heard of that. Perhaps if someone could post a link or put an explanation what you are talking about?--User:Shadowscribe 13:19, 25 November 2006 (UTC)
- I'm currently trying to get another picture up. I put the previous picture down near the section about the comic since the picture is not from the show and is from the comic. I am trying to bring up a picture of his CGI model from the actual show.--User:Shadowscribe 13:24, 25 November 2006 (UTC)
- I put up a pic of depth charge as a CGI model. Feel free to change the caption below. However I would like to keep the picture as is because people should be able to see him as he was in Beast wars. Also the previous picture is still their near the comics section so I don't see why anyone should complain.--User:Shadowscribe 13:33, 25 November 2006 (UTC)
Minor clean-up request
"As Depth Charge attempted to shove an Energon spike into Rampage's spark, Rampage released Depth Charge's hands and laughed maniacally as he allowed his rival to destroy the both of them. His reasons for this are unknown. Some fans believe Rampage was using Depth Charge's own obsession with him to manipulate and corrupt him, with this scenario the ultimate test to see just how far the Maximal would go to claim "justice" over him."
This paragraph is a little awkward to read. It's been a long time since I've seen this episode, so I think I can approach this from the viewpoint of somebody using the article alone to imagine what went on. It seems as though Rampage was holding Depth Charge down when he stabbed Rampage with the spike. Presumably this would result in an explosion, especially given that this was a Big Dramatic End Of Series Death. However, Rampage releases Depth Charge. "His reasons for this are unknown" could refer to this release, but it could also refer to Rampage's maniacal laughter in the preceding sentence. It could ALSO refer to Depth Charge apparently staying present for the death (see it to the end; be sure Rampage died) rather than attempting to escape and survive.
Could somebody with ready access to the episode clean it up, please?
- Wikipedia has a second type of quote template designed to float left or right (like a photo) sso that text wraps around it. This seems like a good place for that, is there interest in porting it over? -Derik 10:52, 30 May 2007 (UTC)