I noticed that the "shorty" link goes to one of the Eric bros. from Full Metal Alchemist, but I am not a big fan of FMA honestly, so maybe a few more example links for people who don't get the joke, like say Numbah 4 from Cartoon Network's Kids Next Door serieswho would instantly kick your *$$ if you called him "shorty"?
- Hey, sign your talk posts next time. Also, I suppose FMA is a little obscure. I mean, who would think of using a reference to one of the most popular manga and anime of all time? - Semysane 00:34, 8 June 2008 (UTC)
Hey, since the edits are disabled *Cough* just use a "Spoiler" bar *Cough* could somone improve the grammer and speeling on this page?
Always Ready to Shred
"He has a faceplate, which he can pull on during battles...despite the fact that he maintains that he's a repair bot, and not programmed for combat."
It's a welder's mask! You know, for welding and stuff.
Okay, fine. But, you know, it could be. --IMAGinES 13:27, 17 August 2007 (UTC)
- It could also be a mask for errantly flung pies. --FFN 13:37, 17 August 2007 (UTC)
- Maybe he's just shy... --Hepathos 17:49, 8 September 2007 (UTC)
Reference for my update: [removed illegal link] Thanks to the Allspark for obtaining and posting the scan. --invisiblemoose 9:22, 3 December 2007 (NZ)
- Please see Help:Coming soon. Those toys aren't supposed to be released yet, so information gleamed from auctions of possibly-stolen copies of them should not be added to Teletraan I. --Sntint 21:03, 2 December 2007 (UTC)
Is there a word for things like Bumblebee's toy's fake car roof chest? Or Scourge (RID)'s fake truck window chest? Or Transmetal Megatron (BW)'s fake T-rex head chest? Where a Transformer's robot mode has obvious bits of its altmode on its chest or elsewhere, which are in fact not part of the toy's altmode? JW 17:58, 28 April 2008 (UTC)
- I call it elbbik. G2 Hero Optimus has the truck-chest too. And G1 Powermaster Prime/Ginrai. The Actiomasters are pretty much 100% elbbik. - Semysane 23:33, 28 April 2008 (UTC)
- I am pretty sure we call that kind of stuff a "cheat". --Skyglide 01:18, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
- Don't be a smartass. That's my job, and I take it very seriously :P - Semysane 09:06, 29 April 2008 (UTC)
"Though he has fake car roof kibble on his chest, it apparently works that way in the cartoon's transformation sequences too." Really? Could someone kindly direct me to an episode where this is clearly the case? JW 14:25, 30 April 2008 (UTC)
- Huh. Toy-accuracy can be a strange, dark mistress. I stand corrected. JW 14:43, 30 April 2008 (UTC)
- They featured very very very prominently in Nanosec. --ItsWalky 19:01, 3 May 2008 (UTC)
While I'm not discounting the possibility, I need to contend the (now removed) assertion that BB's altmode was meant to be a Beetle with a Camaro hood. Earlier today, I happened to see a car that looked very much like him. If anyone else agrees, it might not be a bad idea to mention it.
--King Starscream 22:14, 3 May 2008 (UTC)
Bumblebee - Cheetor ressemblances?
It might be just me, but I find that Bumblebee has some small Cheetor hints in him. He has a rivalry with Wasp(inator) which was seen in Japanese packaging which often packed Cheetor and Waspinator together. Also, those stripes on the side of his head are sort of, sort of like whiskers, and his nose is somewhat like a cat's. And character wise, he is very out going, along with the "big bot" callings.
I don't know, I might just be thinking too hard on this one. Tribor 04:46, 29 June 2008 (UTC)
- They're little, yellow, fast, hotheaded, kid-appeal, etc. characters. Hot Shot's in there somewhere too. Galvanisation 04:47, 29 June 2008 (UTC)
Don't forget he can combine his hand- stingers into one big hand stinger, ala TM Cheetor. Mechabreaker Prime 22:05, 16 July 2008 (UTC)
Personaly, I think that 'Bee is like a mix of Cheetor and Hotrod's personalities. But thats just me. 05:53, 18 September 2008 (UTC)
They share a little similarities. Like the eagerness to show what they can do. Now if Bumblebee says something like "Jumping gyros" that would be hilarious. :) Any way he is my favorite! --22.214.171.124 02:03, 24 July 2009 (UTC)(Pizza Power)
Bumblebee - Mcdonalds
I'm wondering if instead of Bumblebrick, we could perhaps put actual size! instead. Anybody got opinions? (Tribor 23:32, 24 July 2008 (UTC)) I like that idea, although I have no idea How to go about it. Yet.HotRodimus 01:24, 30 September 2008 (UTC)
Just to be sure
So Hydrodrive Bumblebee IS being released?
Who else thinks Bumblebee is hilarious?
What can I say Bumblebee cracks me up all the time. Usally the only character that can do that is Michelangelo from Ninja turtles. But oh, (Wipes away tears of laughter) seriously he is funny ever time I sit down to watch Transformers Animated I think to myself I know I'm going to laugh at something and usally it involes him. He's yellow my Fav car color, and I would love to have him as a friend. But who wouldn't? One of my favorite quotes "Why is everbody looking at me, why is everybody always looking at me?" --126.96.36.199 02:12, 24 July 2009 (UTC) Pizza Power
I can say that BUMBLEBEE IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He cracks me up. Thats all. What else do i have to say?! If you don't think he's funny then there is something wrong with you because he is FUNNY. IF YOU DON'T THINK HE'S FUNNY THEN FUCK YOU