- Swindle (Micromaster Railbot, 2005)
- Swindle is physically identical to the 2003 Takara reissue version of Convertor, transforming into a freight train of currently-undetermined model. He has a flip-down "peg" arm on his train-mode back-end that lets him link up with any of his teammates with a "socket" link-arm. He can form a leg to any Micromaster "Sixteam" combined robot (though he requires the train-mold-team lower body), but his nominal placement is as the left leg of Rail Racer. Sold only on an individual card, he came with the left foot to the Railbots' combined robot form.
- This mold was also used by Night.
- Like all of the Railbots, he was originally a Kay-Bee stores exclusive, but later made his way to other outlets, most notably drugstores like CVS.
- This is the only Swindle who is an Autobot by far.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.