Swerve is highly intelligent, though you wouldn’t know it to watch him drive. His duties as a metallurgist and fabricator for the Autobots expose him to a lot of toxic chemicals, which his circuits have been constantly exposed to for years. He has trouble holding a straight line as a result. The other Autobots prefer to keep him far away from battle, since he aims about as bad as he drives. Although this fact, he still can attack using physical weapons and can use his knowledge of metals to his advantage as well as lead Decepticons to false evidence. But he probably should never use a non-seeking ranged weapon.
- Swerve (Straightaway shoot out, 2009)
- Swerve is a repaint of Legends class Sideswipe.
- Swerve (Deluxe, 2009)
- Swerve is a redeco of Sideswipe.
3D Battle Card Game
- Swerve (2007)
- Card number: 13
- Swerve is a 23-point "Common" piece in the 3D Battle-Card Game. Constructed of punch-out pieces from randomly-packed plastic cards (two full robots per pack), he can be assembled into his car mode (model undetermined), or into a rather stumpy robot mode. His twin blaster-weapons can be mounted on his arms (their nominal placement) or on his shoulders.
- He uses the same construction as the Barricade, Earth-mode Bumblebee, and Mirage cards. This style is similar to the one used by Cliffjumper, Jazz and Smokescreen.
- Amusingly enough, the Battle-Card dubbed "Cliffjumper" is designed after Alternators Swerve. It's exceedingly likely the names for the Swerve and Cliffjumper cards got mixed up, as this Swerve bears more than a passing resemblance to Bumblebee, and every other iteration of movieverse Cliffjumper is a red Bumblebee.