Hm. I'd just assumed that Galvatron had impacted with Tokyo and been blown to bits, hence his cells were scattered about. What, did he just ricochet off of Earth and go on to Thrull? And if he didn't explode, how did his cells get scattered? (I know, perhaps, that I am asking a lot for KP to make sense, but hey...)- Chris McFeely 01:14, 5 March 2007 (UTC)
- Where do you guys get your KP info anyway? I've tried venturing into TF messageboards, but they give me hives. -Derik 01:26, 5 March 2007 (UTC)
- Heck, I just gets it from what's posted on here, basically. And that's pretty much entirely the work of Swift, who... I think, is actually translating the radio plays and manga? Yes? I think you said it before, Del, but we really do need to get Kiss Players expanded beyond that single catch-all page and cover the specific details of each play/issue/story/installment/whatever (so that I don't go making those sorts of assumptions!). - Chris McFeely 01:35, 5 March 2007 (UTC)
- It's actually my wife Quez who's the native Japanese speaker. We were so boggled by the whole thing that she wanted to create a site explaining the Kiss Play craziness. As she's read up on the latest developments for TF: Kiss-Kiss, I've summarized them here. It's been a while since she read the Galvatron info, and we're way behind on updating TF:KK, but the main gist is that he crashed into Earth, cells scattered, and when the heroines eventually make it to the facility under E.D.C. headquarters (which is, uh, the "Genital System". Accessed via the "Spiral Vagina". I have no idea how we're going to write this stuff up), they've got Galvatron's headless body down there. Stuff happens, the various Unicron cells get sucked back into Galvatron and he gets his head back, and they launch him into space, presumably to go crash into Thrull before 2010. Then everybody becomes pop singers. -Swift
- Spiral... vagina...?
- SPIRAL VAGINA?!
- Good God, son.
- Beyond that, that makes a lot more sense than I was expecting.
- Oh, but at the same time, that's a good swift kick the metaphorical nads of anyone still trying to claim that Kiss Players isn't sexualised, I suppose. - Chris McFeely 18:55, 5 March 2007 (UTC)