|Specifics: Package art|
- Staxx (Power Master, 1995)
- Power Master ID number: PM1
- Accessories: 2 smokestacks/guns
- Staxx transforms into a racing truck cab. As a Generation 2 Power Master, Staxx's gimmick revolves around his powerful pull-back motor. After pulling back on his vehicle mode, inserting his smokestacks into the slots in his doors releases a catch in the motor and allows him to zip along a smooth surface. This feature also works in robot mode. Usually, Staxx has no mouth or mouthplate features whatsoever on his face.
- Along with the other Generation 2 Power Masters, Staxx was one of the last toys in the Generation 2 line, and was only released in Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. Oddly, the Australia and New Zealand releases were in US packaging, complete with Hasbro's Rhode Island address.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.