The name Starscream has been applied to several Transformers characters, all of whom tend to get killed.
- Starscream the backstabbing Decepticon Air Commander F-15 jet from the Generation 1 continuity family. He gets killed. He doesn't let that stop him, though. For toys of this character, see Starscream (G1) toys.
- Starscream the backstabbing Predacon jet from Beast Wars II. He was almost killed, but instead reformatted into the Cyborg Beast, Hellscream.
- Starscream the backstabbing (to both sides) Decepticon and briefly Autobot Cybertronic jet from the Unicron Trilogy. He gets killed. Later, he gets better. Until he's killed again. And, er, gets better again, somehow.
- Starscream the backstabbing Decepticon F-22 from the Transformers live-action movie continuity family. Shockingly, he's pretty much the only Decepticon who isn't killed in that movie.
- Starscream the backstabbing Decepticon 22nd Century Harrier jet from Animated. He gets killed. Repeatedly. Still running around though.
- The Starscream clones from Animated, including:
Starscream should not be confused with...
- Star Saber the Autobot Cybertronic jet who combines with Victory Leo to form Victory Saber, from Generation 1.
- Terrorsaur the backstabbing Predacon pteranodon from Beast Wars, who fulfils the same role in that series that Starscream does in most others. He even dies, but he fails to get up again.
- Skywarp (G1), although understandable if someone has done a really convincing paint job. Making this mistake can have bad repurcussions for your future sanity.
- Starscream is the third most predominant persona type in the various Transformers continuities, after Optimus Prime and Megatron.
- Starscream is pretty much always killed by a Decepticon, rather than an Autobot. Remember kids, don't annoy the guy with the big gun strapped to his arm. Sooner or later, he will snap.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.