Sparkscape loves a good bonfire on the beach as much as the next person… Except that when this flamboyant bot lets loose with his vapor gun, he’s more than likely to leave scorched earth in his wake. Luckily for his Autobot comrades, he comes equipped with as much healing power as he does firepower to help even things out, making him an excellent supporting soldier.
Sparkscape was among the Autobots who were on board the Arclight when it was shot down over Central City. He survived the crash and proceeded to take part in a series of battles against the Decepticons who had come to Earth aboard the Leviathan.
- Sparkscape full bio was first shown on Jagex's "Under The Hood" YouTube video on May 21st 2014, just over two weeks before the official reveal.
- His in-game weapons are the Shock Rocket Launcher, Flame Vapor Gun, and Vaccine Vapor Gun. Transforming into an off-road buggy, Sparkscapes's alternate mode is armed with the same Flame Vapor Cannon which does spark damage.
- His in-game abilities are:
- Nozzle Conversion — increases the output of his vapor guns.
- Repair Reverser — a portion of the repairing he does with his vapor guns also repairs him.
- Energon Purifier — drops a purifier, which cleanses a debuff from Autobots who surround it.
- His active subsystem is "Threshold Extender", which increases his damage output when he is repairing and vice versa.