- Slipstream is a Decepticon from the Trilogy continuity family.
Slipstream is a female Decepticon who joined Lockdown's Cybertron Bounty Hunters as the weapons expert. She sometimes uses her skills in key scenes such as interrogation, weapons, and retrieval.
- Voice actress: Shizuka Itō (Japanese)
- "There's something you boys are forgetting. He's a man."
- Slipstream was the presumed incarnation of Gisele Harabo from Fast & Furious films.
- Shizuka Itō voiced an Autobot Arcee in the Japanese dub of Transformers: Prime. Now, she voiced a Decepticon? Paradox.