Skydive is the Predators' resident scientific advisor, and loves studying the science of warfare. He's cold, calculating, and so vindictive that even his fellow Predators don't fully trust him.
Toy catalogue comic
As the Turbomaster Flash raced back to his base to warn of an impending Decepticon attack, Skydive and the other aerial Predators followed behind, allowing the unwitting Autobot to show them the way to their target.
- Skydive (Predator, 1992)
- Accessories: Missile launcher, 3 missiles
- Skydive transforms in to a Northrop YF-23 Black Widow II fighter jet, and is equipped with a standard Predator missile launcher, usable in both modes; mounted on this underside in jet mode, or as a hand-held blaster in robot. Each wing has a peg to mount his remaining missiles.
- As a Predator, he features a Megavisor gimmick that lets him attach to Skyquake and Stalker, showing an image through those toys' viewfinders. Skydive's slide shows an image of all four smaller Turbomasters in car mode: Boss, Flash, Hurricane and Scorch.
- This toy was also available in Japan as the character Dark Jet.
- Skydive's packaging art was recolored to serve as the art for Machine Wars Skywarp and Thundercracker.