Skyboom is a member of the Energon Saber Mini-Con Team. And... stuff.
- Japanese name: Beam
Dreamwave Comics continuityEdit
Skyboom and the other Energon Saber Mini-Cons waited with Kicker Jones in the lower levels of Ocean City for the arrival of Sharkticon, who was making a rather sad attempt to silently infiltrate the city. The three Mini-Cons formed the Energon Saber, and in Kicker's hands, sent Sharkticon back into the briny deep.
- Energon Saber (Basic, 2004)
- Japanese ID number: SC-08
- Skyboom is a retooling of the Armada Sonar mold, transforming into a Cybertronic shuttle. He can also form the hilt for the combined Energon Saber sword. He was only available in a Mini-Con three-pack with Scattor and Wreckage.
- This mold was redecoed to make Lens and Cybertron Ramjet. The original version of this mold was also used to make Maverick.
- Energon Saber (Basic, 2005)
- The Energon Saber team was repackaged on a Universe-themed card and sold through discount chains in the US like Big Lots!.
- Mini-Con (Booster, 2006)
- Attacktix ID number: TF01
- Faction: Autobot
- Class: Trooper
- Special: Attackback - 4/26 (15%) success ratio
- Point Cost: 10
- Base Speed: 4
- Attack Type: Shooter (Small Missile)
- The first assortment of Transformers Attacktix figures included a "generic" Mini-Con, based on Skyboom. Each Mini-Con figure has 3 points of articulation, including waist and shoulders; however, their shoulders move together due to their gun. One of the shortest, most squat Attacktix figures, the Mini-Con is very stable despite its small base.
- Its Special Power, Attackback, allows a free move and attack for any of your in-play Autobot pieces. He's also an excellent support figure for Landmine, whose Shootback power allows up to three Mini-Cons to make a free attack.
- This mold was intended to be redecoed into a Decepticon-allied piece (which received an official bio as Bunker-Buster), but this was ultimately unreleased.