|Specifics: Toy image.|
- Sixwing is a Micromaster combiner from the Operation Combination and Micromaster Collection portions of the Generation One continuity family.
Sixwing is composed of...
- Chain Gun the AH-64 Apache helicopter.
- Falcon the F-16 Falcon jet.
- Flanker the Sukhoi Su-27 "Flanker" jet.
- Missile Run the B-1B Lancer bomber plane.
- Raker the Space Shuttle.
- Supersonic the Super-Sonic Transport plane.
Operation: Combination story pagesEdit
Micromaster Collection StoryEdit
- Sixwing (Micromaster Sixteam, 1992)
- Japanese ID number: TF-02
- Released during Operation: Combination, Sixwing was one of the last Generation One Transformers toys in Japan. He was available only as a gift set, containing all six members of the Sixwing team. He's made up of Six Micromasters and a large amount of kibble which can be recombined to create a jet in which one Micromaster can ride.
- His limbs have limited interchangeability with each other and with other Sixteams. That is, his arms can swap with like arms from any other Six-teams (though there is some post-size difficulty with some later redecos), and his bottom can become the bottom of any Six-team. He can also freely swap his legs, head or chest with any non-train team. (Because the non-train teams all use the same basic torso and thighs these two can be changed around as one pleases.
- Destron Sixwing (2003)
- Unlike the other reissues, Sixwing was released in a completely new colour scheme. This version, dominated by teals, blacks, whites and purples, was dubbed a Decepticon, though it was given an Autobot chase version.
- Berserker Sixwing (2003)
- The chase version of Sixwing was an almost entirely white redeco of the mould. The only splashes of colour were a couple of paint aps on his accessories (to give him some colour when merged) and purple Autobot insignias.
- Sixwing actually has a total of twelve wings -- one on either side of his chest, and two on each of his Micromaster members except his bottom. He has fourteen if you include his feet which become the wings of his kibble's jet mode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.