Six-Speed is one of the three members of the Recon Mini-Con Team. Originally hailing from Gigantion, he's a curious sort, and often fairly sensitive. The mysteries of his new human friends' behaviors fascinate him, which has led to some embarrassing moments, like his attempt to figure out why humans wear clothes.
- Japanese name: Blit
When he read the fairy tail (Do'h! My bad) TALE, about the little match girl, HE CRIED! Lori thought he was sweet!
- Recon Mini-Con Team (Scout-class, 2005)
- Japanese ID number: GC-07
- Six-Speed transforms into a Le Mans style of race car, sold only in a three-pack with his Team-mates Jolt and Reverb. The Hasbro and Takara versions are slightly different, the primary change being differing paint applications; Hasbro Six-Speed has more deco on the car-mode roof, while the Takara version lacks the roof deco but adds white to the front of the car mode.
- Blit (Micron Galaxy, 2005)
- Micron Galaxy ID number: 3
- Part of the "Micron Galaxy" assortment of candy toys for Galaxy Force, this version of Six-Speed comes with a small plank of chewing gum. Though the mold is largely identical to the normal retail version, it is in fact an entirely new tooling, most notably not being gang-molded with his teammates.
- Shadow Recon Mini-Con Team (Scout class, 2006)
- Part of the final wave of Cybertron Scouts, the Recon Team was entirely redecoed in clear-blue, clear-colorless, clear-black and opaque-black plastics, a "stealth" coloration.