Although this veteran of the Kaon gladiatorial rings often ends up in the center of attention, Showdown is beloved by his teammates, and he's a 'bot with a big spark, literally. Showdown protects his fellow Autobots in combat and hits his enemies hard with impressive displays, no doubt influenced from his time as a fighter during the worst period of Cybertronian history.
Showdown was a gladiator in the pits of Kaon on Cybertron. Showdown was among the Autobots who were on board the Arclight when it was shot down over Central City. He survived the crash and proceeded to take part in a series of battles against the Decepticons who had come to Earth aboard the Leviathan.
- His in-game Weapons are the Inertial Surge Cannon, Nebulan Minigun, and Arc Hammer. His monster truck alt-mode possesses a long-range surge cannon that damages shields.
- His in-game abilities are:
- Power Surge — reduces his weapons cooldown/reloading time.
- Shield Flux — redirects some of his shield energy to nearby allies and boosts his hull to absorb damage.
- Energy Converter — converts some of his spark strength into shield energy.
- His active subsystem is "Receptive Spark", granting him enhanced healing from external sources.
- Showdown's alt mode (a red monster truck) can be seen on billboards around Central City