A scout is a class featured in the game Transformers: War for Cybertron. Pick a scout if you like to sneak around, drive like a maniac or snipe dudes from across the map. They attack with support weaponry and use machine guns in vehicle mode. Scouts transform into cars.
Life bar: 4
- Speedster (Sideswipe)
- Runner (Bumblebee)
- Sprinter (Arcee, unlocked after beating Autobot campaign)
- Dragster (Jazz, Best Buy preorder Multiplayer exclusive, Amazon.com preorder exclusive in UK, also available at Gamestation in UK (PlayStation 3 only), DLC #1, available for the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game, but not for the PC version.)
- Enforcer (Barricade)
- Racer (Breakdown)
- Tracker (Dead End, DLC #2, available for the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game, but not for the PC version.)
Scouts can equip two of these four weapons:
- Scatter blaster
- Null Ray
- Energon battle pistol
- Plasma cannon
They use energon swords in melee and carry EMP grenades.
Scouts can eventually choose two from four different abilities:
- Cloaking: Become invisible for a limited time. Attacking cancels.
- Dash: Execute a quick forward or lateral movement.
- Decoy Trap: Spawns a decoy item cache that stuns enemies. (Item spawned is the current item in hand)
- Mark Target: Mark an enemy so all allies can track his or her location, and to weaken their armor. (Level 5)
- Quick turn: Tumble quickly to the right or left. Do it while ramping if you're really awesome.
Scouts can eventually choose up to three upgrades to augment their abilities: Offensive
- Backstab: Melee damage increased when attacking from behind. (Level 1)
- Surprise Attack: Increases damage after decloaking. (Level 2)
- Vendetta: Mark Target lasts longer. (Level 7)
- Shock Treatment: Decoys cause damage. (Level 10)
- Targeting Chip: Marked targets take increased damage. (Level 17)
- Stinger: Decoy trap stun lasts longer. (Level 23)
- Ghost: Cloaking last longer. (Level 3)
- Health Matrix: Gives health for every kill. (Level 4)
- Leg Servos: Move faster. (Level 8)
- Dimensional Step: Increased defense when decloaking, no interference when activating cloak (Level 13)
- Fuel Efficiency: Dash farther. (Level 19)
- EMP Blinders: EMP grenades do not affect user. (Level 24)
- Weapon Stabilizer: Lessens weapon kickback. (Level 6)
- EMP Intensifier: Larger EMP grenade radius. (Level 6)
- Blaster Amplifier: Two extra ammo clips. (Level 9)
- First Aid: Less delay for health regeneration. (Level 15)
- Explosive Capacitor: One extra grenade. (Level 21)
- Rapid Recharge: Abilities recharge faster. (Level 25)
After killing enough guys without dying, every class can use special abilities. The scouts' are:
- Orbital beacon (3 kills): Displays enemy locations for a short time.
- Energon recharger (5 kills): Health regenerates constantly.
- Orbital beacon 2.0 (7 kills): Everyone gets a shot of EMP and are marked for a while.