The only airborne Turbomaster, Rotorstorm is a major asset to the team. He's a ruthless, powerful, and fearless fighter. He's feared, and more, he's respected even by the most hardened Decepticons for his brilliant strategies and blinding speed. On top of all that, he also possesses advanced technology that lets him eavesdrop on Decepticon communications and an extra "Dodge" sense (rather like that human with the magic outfit) that warns him of impending danger, letting him guide his ground-based comrades out of harm's way. Rotorstorm is a force to be reckoned with.
- Canadian name: Storm
- French name (Canada): Tempéte
Toy catalogue comicEdit
Rotorstorm made his big comic appearance as a cocky, bragging fighter jock who happens to think he is stupid for being a cocky, bragging fighter jock.He shows great piloting skill for flying two craft with pin point precision at the same time and terrible humor for following it with one of the hollowest jokes ever. Fortunately, it was not a mistake he had to live down as he got shot through the head while laughing. A strong showing for 2.5 issues.
- Rotorstorm (Medium Turbomaster, 1992)
- Accessories: 2 engines/missile launchers, 6 missiles
- Rotorstorm transforms into a blue Cybertronian helicopter with bright translucent pink rotor blades and canopy. His turbine engines can launch his six included yellow missiles a very long distance. A button on the back of the rotor housing drops down both engines/launchers for an 'attack mode' feature. In robot mode, Rotorstorm has quite restricted articulation, and holds his turbine launchers in his hands.
- Rotorstorm's function of "Guide and Strategician" is a bit silly, since "Strategician" isn't a real word. Possibly it's a portmanteau of "strategist" and "magician," 'cause he's that good.