- Roadblock is a Decepticon Auto Roller from the Generation 2 portion of the Generation One continuity family.
Roadblock is generally an angry, angry robot. Loud, abrasive and a classic bully, he picks on anyone weaker than he is, even his fellow Decepticons. His favorite activity is slicing, dicing, and smashing Autobots at close range in either mode. Despite his boorish behavior (and large, clunky body), he's supposedly good at recon missions. His penetrator missiles bore through even the toughest armor before they go kaboom.
- Roadblock (Auto Roller, 1995)
- Accessories: 4 missiles
- Roadblock transforms into a payloader. As an Auto Roller, a switch on his vehicle-mode back end connects a gearing mechanism attached to his rear axle, which makes him autotransform from vechile to robot mode when pushed forward, and back when pulled in reverse. His right arm ends in a spring-loaded missile launcher, while his left features a spring-gear-activated spinning circular saw. All four of his missiles can be stowed on his rear wheel wells.
- This mold was also used to make Autocrusher. It was intended to be used as "Sgt. Hound" in Generation 2, but that release was canceled.
- Roadblock and his fellow Auto Roller Dirtbag were the first toys in Generation 2 to have the new (and short-lived) "Pop-Ups" 3-D cards.