Road Rage (ロードレイジ Rōdo Reiji?) is the bodyguard/advisor of Cybertron ambassador Crosscut. She is well-versed in alien cultures and is generally cheerful, making her a very good diplomat. However, a chronic short-out in her vehicle mode causes her to live up to her name; in car mode, she is a snarling, swerving speed machine with little regard —if not utter contempt— for anyone else on the road with her. This is pretty embarrassing for her once she reverts to robot mode.
- Road Rage (Autobot, 2002)
- Japanese ID number: 94
- Accessories: Left & right "magnabomb launchers", launcher base, "plasma discharger" rifle, 4 "magnabomb" missiles
- Road Rage is a redeco of the original Tracks toy, transforming into a Corvette Stingray sports car. She also has a third "flight" mode with swing-out wings and add-on thruster-pack/missile launchers. As a Japanese release, her spring-loaded missile launchers are fully-functional. She was available only as an e-Hobby exclusive sold in a set with Crosscut.
MP-26 Road Rage is a Redeco of Tracks with a different head.
- Road Rage and Crosscut are notable for being the first "new" additions to the Generation One-era cast of characters after the original line ended since the short-lived Machine Wars series. This also started the general trend toward e-Hobby releases being new characters rather than old characters in new colors.
- Her coloration is based on the original pre-Transformers Diaclone version of the mold. This mold in these colors was also available as Tracks under the Transformers brand in some European markets in 1985.