The Rescue Force jet might be the leader of Rescue Force, a team of search-and-rescue Autobots. Or he could be their teppanyaki chef for all we know.
- Rescue Force (Rescue Force, 1992)
- Accessories: Rifle
- The Rescue Force jet is a redeco of the Breastforce member Leozack, transforming into a swing-wing fighter jet resembling a Grumman F-14 Tomcat. It lacks 'Zack's partner-beastie Leobreast (as well as the skull to Liokaiser), but comes with its own double-barreled blaster accessory, which fits in the indent in its chest in jet mode. It was available only in various European markets at the very end of the Generation One series.
- The earlier versions of the jet have a red robot-mode face, but later releases use silver. In addition, the blaster was originally molded in silver as well, but later changed to red. The red-faced version only came with a silver weapon, while the silver-faced version could come with either the silver or red blaster.
- The jet has no official name, or even an individual identifier of any sort.
- For several years, the name "Guard Angel" was being bandied about the fandom as the character's official name... but that was some guy's fanfic name for the toy. None of the Rescue Force have any form of official characterization at all.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.