- Rapid Run (Micromaster Railbot, 2005)
- Accessories: Left & right Rail Racer fists.
- Rapid Run is physically identical to the 2003 Takara reissue version of Raise, transforming into a "Asagiri" Special Express bullet train. He has a flip-down "peg" arm on his train-mode back-end that lets him link up with any of his teammates with a "socket" link-arm. He can form the arm to any Micromaster "Sixteam" combined robot (though he requires the train-mold-team fists), but his nominal placement is as the left arm of Rail Racer. He was sold only on an individual card.
- This mold was retooled from Leaf, keeping the robot and arm parts the same, but giving it an entirely new outer train shell.
- Like all of the Railbots, he was originally a Kay-Bee stores exclusive, but later made his way to other outlets, most notably drugstores like CVS.