Ramjet was once Unicron's most dangerous herald, able to use his inter-dimensional link to Unicron's essence to impress cruel reality-warping punishment on his victims. His Unicron-powered guidance systems allowed him to travel not only from dimension to dimension but in the chaotic cosmic fabric between them.
But when Unicron's physical form imploded at the end of the Powerlinx Battles and collapsed into a grand Black Hole, Ramjet was abandoned between dimensions, lost in the timeless non-space that glues the multiverse together.
He was not alone in this netherdimension. An ancient evil that surpassed even Unicron's powers toyed with his Spark, destroying and recreating his existence for fun, until finally they tired of him and returned him to the universe.
Due to the torture inflicted on him by this ancient evil, Ramjet is always in a state of being and unbeing. It is only through sheer force of will that he is able to hold himself together. As a result, although Ramjet's powers are so great that his mere existence can corrupt the reality around him, mentally he's not quite all there.
Fun Publications Cybertron comicEdit
- Ramjet w/ Thunderclash, Gunbarrel, Thunderwing, & Terradive (Toys "R" Us, 2004)
- Ramjet (Legends of Cybertron, 2005)
- Ramjet is a redeco of the Legends of Cybertron Starscream mold, transforming into a Cybertronic jet fighter. His wing-sections/biceps hide flip-out weapons: the right arm hides a blade, while the left arm has a non-firing cannon. the toy was abailable only as a free give-away at Botcon 2005.
- This mold was also used the make Legends of Cybertron versions of Cybertron Skywarp and Sunstorm, and Universe Ramjet and Thrust.
- Although his coloration fits Universe Ramjet, and he was reportedly created due to that Ramjet's new role in the club comic, the toy included no bio and therefore could be anyone named Ramjet.