Ramjet is a coward, pure and simple. He hides behind the bulk of his colossal partner Tidal Wave, who for some reason remains protective of the little guy. He's an opportunistic weasel who likes to push others into combat he's too chicken to enter himself. He's speedy in the air, and pretty persuasive in speech, but those are about his only strengths.
- Japanese name: Sonic
Dreamwave Armada comicEdit
- Tidal Wave with Mini-Con Ramjet (Ultra-Con, 2003)
- Japanese ID number: MD-06
- Available only with his larger partner Tidal Wave, Ramjet transforms into a Dassault Rafale fighter jet. He is designed to fold up and fit into the storage elevator of Tidal Wave's aircraft carrier portion.
- Despite the changes to Tidal Wave in the Takara release of the set, the Japanese version of Ramjet is identical to the Hasbro release.
- Tidal Wave with Mini-Con Ramjet (Ultra, 2004)
- Japanese ID number: SD-04
- A Ramjet Built to Rule set was planned as part of the tail-end for the Armada series, but was cancelled. The set was reworked into the Energon Omnicon Skyblast, for the short-lived Energon Built to Rule series.
- Ramjet was originally planned to be a sub-boss in the Mid-Atlantic level of the Armada PlayStation 2 game. Storyboards shown in the game's "Extras" version reveal that the Mid-Atlantic area was originally going to be Easter Island, and Ramjet was going to perform air strikes on the player as they approached Tidal Wave's warship mode.