- Radio AM Robot (AM radio, 1987)
- An original mold that takes design cues from Generation One Megatron (head), Blaster (hips), Omega Supreme (arms), and Soundwave (lower legs), Radio AM Robot transforms into a working AM radio powered by a 9-volt battery.
- He was released only in Argentina by Comando Toys, and was available in two different color schemes: one baby blue, blue and grey, and one very dark green and red.
- Curiously, the Radio AM Robot is equipped with a sword that is almost an exact duplicate of the sword included with the first Japanese release of Generation One Megatron, though the handle is shaped differently.
- Radio AM Robot was produced under license by Comando Toys of Argentina, and sports both the official Transformers logo and a 1987 Hasbro copyright on his box. What relationship Comando Toys had, if any, to fellow South American toy companies Antex or Estrela is unknown.
- Nowhere on his box is Radio AM Robot indicated as an Autobot or a Decepticon. However, as no Decepticon-branded toys were evidently sold in Argentina until Generation 2's Robot-Man X and Robot-Man Z, it is possible that Radio AM Robot is an Autobot by default.
- The color scheme depicted in Radio AM Robot's box art does not appear to have been used on an actual toy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.