Quickmix is the right-hand-mech to Gigantion's leader Metroplex. He is cautious and a bit set in his ways, but he's also incredibly brave in battle and "knows a lot about a lot", as Metroplex puts it. But when things get hairy, he's also rational enough to know that sometimes, you do have to bend the rules.
- Japanese name: Blendar
- Voice actor: ??? (US), ??? (Japan)
- Quickmix (Voyager, 2006)
- Quickmix transforms into a Cybertronic (Gigantian?) cement mixer, witha drum that actually turns (on a ratcheting joint, though). The top of the mixing assembly flips up to reveal a control panel for Quickminx's pack-in Mini-Con Stripmine to stand on; pegs fold out that plug into holes in Stripmine's arms for stability.
- In robot mode, plugging a Cyber Planet Key into the Key jack on his drum splits it open and reveals his spring-loaded missile launcher. The "pipes" piece on this left arm is actually removable, and can be repositioned on his arm, or even used as a hand-held "blaster" thanks to its Powerlinx peg. He also has an alternate "work" robot mode, which basically just pushes his hips up into his torso and raises his shoudlers up as well. He comes with a silver-bordered Gigantion-style Cyber Planet Key, with the Key Code "ve37" on the back.
- In Japan, Quickmix was only available through e-Hobby's online ordering service, in Hasbro packaging, in October of 2006... ten months after Galaxy Force stopped in Japan.
- Quickmix's "work mode" is only seen in the Cybertron cartoon as a "halfway" point in his vehicle-to-robot stock footage transformation sequence. Unlike those of Metroplex and Menasor, Quickmix's work mode was also omitted from the instructions of his American release. Closer inspection would reveal to only the maddest fanboy that Quickmix seems to alternate between his work and regular modes at random in specific scenes.
- According to the color guide unlocked by his Cyber Planet Key, Quickmix's working title was "Mix Master".