Named after the infamous epidemic, Pandemic is a Decepticon who takes pleasure in infecting those not blessed with his style. Utilizing venomous weapons that can deceive an Autobot's optics, this snake-like Decepticon can control the battlefield in his own style.
Pandemic was part of the crew of the Leviathan when it shot down the Autobot ship Arclight over Central City. He and the other Decepticons on board went on to engage in a number of battles against the surviving Autobots in a number of places around the world.
- His in-game weapons include the Bakteron Pulse Blaster, Hypno Shotgun, and Decima Drills. His vehicular mode is a snake-like sports car that fires dumbfire rockets.
- His in-game abilities are:
- Scale Armor — makes his hull shed an array of interlocking scales which repair him over time but reduce his damage output.
- Energon Coagulator — reduces the repairs and neutralizes the buffs of nearby foes, while buffing Pandemic's damage output and resistance.
- Cobra Stance — Pandemic uses a unique combat stance that cloaks himself and nearby allies, though the effect is temporarily broken if one of them attacks or is hit by an attack.
- His subsystem passive is "Virus Communicator", which when Pandemic delivers a critical hit to an virus-infected enemy increases the duration of an enemy's virus.
- He was apparently leaked after a couple of users on the Transformers Universe forums began tweaking around with the generic web address for all the model images for Autobot and Decepticon Warriors.