Pīpō (ピーポー) has a remarkably silly-sounding name. Seriously, Alan makes fun of him.
Still he's a cheerful little ambulance guy with a heart of gold. He's always ready to do his duty, and his name sounds like his sirens!
- English-Malay dub name: Stakeout
- Voice actor: ???? (Japanese)
- Rocket Base (Micromaster base, 1990)
- Japanese ID number: C-330
- The Micromaster Rocket Base set (the Takara release of Countdown's base) included Pīpō and the other members of the Rescue Patrol, as well as Countdown's Japanese counterpart, Moonraider.
- Rescue Patrol Team (Micromaster Patrol 4-pack, 1990)
- Japanese ID number: C-331
- Pīpō transforms into a white ambulance. He was sold as part of the Rescue Patrol Team, along with Holi, Fire, and Boater.
- This toy is identical to Fixit.
- Pīpō's name is common Japanese onomatopoeia for the two-tone wail of an ambulance siren.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.